Session 3: Keeping Our Worship Spiritual - Ephesians 5:15-21
- See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
- Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
- Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.
- And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;
- Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
- Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
- Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.