Session 2: Worship and the Tabernacle - Exodus 25:1-9
- And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
- Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring me an offering: of every man that giveth it willingly with his heart ye shall take my offering.
- And this is the offering which ye shall take of them; gold, and silver, and brass,
- And blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine linen, and goats' hair,
- And rams' skins dyed red, and badgers' skins, and shittim wood,
- Oil for the light, spices for anointing oil, and for sweet incense,
- Onyx stones, and stones to be set in the ephod, and in the breastplate.
- And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them.
- According to all that I show thee, after the pattern of the tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall ye make it.