Fear or Love - I John 4:14-5:3
- And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.
- Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
- And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
- Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.
- There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
- We love him, because he first loved us.
- If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
- And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.
- Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
- By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
- For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.