Immanuel, The Chain Breaker & Miracle Maker - Luke 17:11-19
- And it came to pass, as he went to Jerusalem, that he passed through the midst of Samaria and Galilee.
- And as he entered into a certain village, there met him ten men that were lepers, which stood afar off:
- And they lifted up their voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us.
- And when he saw them, he said unto them, Go shew yourselves unto the priests. And it came to pass, that, as they went, they were cleansed.
- And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God,
- And fell down on his face at his feet, giving him thanks: and he was a Samaritan.
- And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine?
- There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger.
- And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.