Our Sufficiency is from God - John 6:1-9
- After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias.
- And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased.
- And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there he sat with his disciples.
- And the passover, a feast of the Jews, was nigh.
- When Jesus then lifted up his eyes, and saw a great company come unto him, he saith unto Philip, Whence shall we buy bread, that these may eat?
- And this he said to prove him: for he himself knew what he would do.
- Philip answered him, Two hundred pennyworth of bread is not sufficient for them, that every one of them may take a little.
- One of his disciples, Andrew, Simon Peter's brother, saith unto him,
- There is a lad here, which hath five barley loaves, and two small fishes: but what are they among so many?