Love, Joy and Peace - Philippians 4:1-7
- Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved.
- I beseech Euodias, and beseech Syntyche, that they be of the same mind in the Lord.
- And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellowlabourers, whose names are in the book of life.
- Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
- Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
- Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
- And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.